A British manufactured traditional styled heated towel rail shown in chrome but also available in gold, copper and nickel finishes. Each towel warmer has large evenly spaced towel hanging bars allowing easy hanging of towels. All towel radiators are made with stainless seel tubing with a plated finish, which is far superior in quality and longevity to the inferior imported steel versions. Supplied for central heated, dual fuel and electric only systems, with the electric heating elements subtly hidden.
The High charterhouse heated towel rail is available in the finishes of chrome, nickel, gold, copper, matt black and brushed or polished brass.
Click on colour options below for prices
Click on PDF downloads below for dimensions
• British manufactured.
• Central heating, dual fuel and electric formats.
• Dual fuel / electric only elements hidden in leg.
• Nickel, gold, copper and brass finishes on request.
• Bespoke sizes available to special order.
• 5 year guarantee.
• Allow 4 weeks for delivery.
• Price includes U.K. mainland delivery.
• Prices exclude VAT.