British manufactured traditional styled heated towel warmer with a nickel plated finishes. Each towel warmer has wide evenly spaced hanging bars for the easy hanging of towels. All nickel towel radiators are made of solid brass tubing with a thick plated finish, which is far superior in quality and longevity to the inferior imported steel versions. Supplied for central heated, dual fuel and electric only systems, with the electric heating elements subtly hidden for tidiness. Nickel finish to special order.
The High charterhouse heated towel rail is available in the finishes of chrome, nickel, gold, copper, matt black and brushed or polished brass.
Click on colour options below for prices
• British made.
• Brass with a thick nickel finish.
• Nickel finish to special order.
• Central heating, dual fuel & electric choices.
• Hidden electric elements.
• Allow 6 weeks for manufacture.
• Bespoke sizes to special order.
• 5 year guarantee.
• Includes U.K. mainland delivery.
• Prices exclude VAT.