This British made bathroom towel radiator is very nice quality and is styled on an old English traditional design from an earlier age. This traditional towel warmer is manufactured in solid brass tubing, with a choice of a chrome, nickel, gold, copper and brshed or polished brass plated finishes which are far superior in quality and longevity of the inferior steel versions. With its integral white radiator this towel warmer gives a superior heat output that is required in some bathrooms. Please note the electric and dual fuel towel rails have a subtly hidden electric heating elements which improves the overall design.
The Charleston heated towel warmer is available in the finishes of chrome, nickel, gold, copper and brushed or polished brass.
Click on colours for prices.
• British manufactured.
• Central heating, dual fuel and electric formats.
• Dual fuel / electric only elements hidden in leg.
• Nickel, gold, copper and brass finishes available.
• Bespoke sizes available to special order.
• 5 year guarantee.
• Allow 4 weeks for delivery.
• Price includes U.K. mainland delivery.
• Prices excluding VAT.