A British manufactured heated towel rail that is made to the traditional design of a bygone era. This traditional towel warmer has ball joint tube connections and is manufactured in solid brass which is far superior to the imported steel versions. The Old Century bathroom radiator is available in chrome, gold, nickel, brass and copper plated finishes and is designed with lots of space for easy hanging and quick drying of towels. Central heating, electric only and dual fuel versions are available with the electric heating elements subtly hidden in either leg.
The Old century heated towel warmer is available in the finishes of chrome, nickel, gold, copper and brushed or polished brass.
Click on colours for prices.
• British manufactured.
• Central heating, dual fuel and electric formats.
• Dual fuel / electric only elements hidden in leg.
• Nickel, gold, copper and brass finishes also available.
• Bespoke sizes available to special order.
• 5 year guarantee.
• Allow 4 weeks for manufacture.
• Price includes UK mainland delivery.
• Prices exclude VAT.