Technical Info for Super Slim Toilet Cistern & Frame (52D)
Super slim cistern kit (52F) structure for installation of wall hung toilets with a dual flush mechanical actuated cistern and anti-condensation cover. An air conversion kit is supplied when fitted with pneumatic flush plates. Can be installed on any type of wall.
- Installation in masonry walls with reduced depth.
- Installation in gypsum walls.
- Installation in wooden walls.
- Suitable for renovating projects.
TECHNICAL FEATURES STRUCTURE
- Structure in painted tubular corrosion resistant.
- Dual flush cistern
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress
- Reduced thickness of 90 mm
- Easy installation
- Easy access for maintenance
- Easy flush volume adjustment (Fast Adjustment System)
- Anti-condensation EPS - Polystyrene
- Silent AZOR float valve certificated according to the NF standard category Class I
- Certified cistern according KIWA/SABS/SAI/WRAS standards
- CE EN 14055 marking CL1
- A class for the Energy Efficiency in compliance with the ANQIP Authority requirements.
- 2 flushes volumes 3 litre (half flush) and 6 litre (full flush)
- Working pressure from 0,2 to 20 bar
- Resistance to atmospheric humidity (Hr <90%).
- 1 PHED discharge pipe bend Ø90 L=400 mm
- 1 PP protection box
- 1 protection plug Ø90
- 1 protection plug Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø90
- 1 Stop-valve with positioning ring
- 1 Protection sponge for the stop valve
- 1 Outlet adapter ø100-110
- 1 Mounting instructions
Fixing accessories for wall structure:
- 4 galvanized screws M8x60
- 4 galvanized washers M8 DIN 9021
- 2 angle metal bracket for wall fixing
Fixing accessories for toilet bowl mounting on the structure:
- 2 threaded rods M12
- 2 nuts M12
- 2 protection for threaded rod
- 2 protection cover
- 2 Toilet centering washer
- 2 Washers Zn ø 34
- Height regulation of the adjustable floor brackets (0-200 mm);
- Depth regulation of the adjustable discharge pipe bend.
- Easy fastening system.
400 kg static weight supported complies with NF D 12-208 standard.
It is possible to access the inside of the cistern quickly and easily, without the need of special equipment, using the spare parts fixed to the anti condensation plaque is possible to replace the deteriorated components.
Ten years warranty (10 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
Two years warranty (2 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
For further information please consult www.livinghouse.co.uk