Technical Info for Super Slim Cistern (52E)
Super slim cistern kit (52G) dual flush mechanical actuated cistern with net and anti-condensation cover. An air conversion kit is supplied for pneumatic flush plates.
- Installation in masonry walls with reduced depth.
- Front wall installation.
- Suitable for renovating projects
TECHNICAL CISTERN FEATURES
- Dual flush cistern.
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress.
- Reduced thickness of 80 mm
- Easy installation.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Eas flush volume adjustment (Fast Adjustment System)
- Anti-condensation EPS - Polystyrene cover plate (total thickness of 80 mm)
- Special fiber net for cement grip.
- Waste pipe with Polystyrene (EPS) cover to provide incidental mistakes during installation and to reduce noise during flush.
- Silent AZOR float valve certificated according to the NF standard category Class 1
- Certified cistern according KIWA/SABS/SAI/WRAS standards.
- CE EN 14055 marking CL1
- A class for the Energy Efficiency in compliance with the ANQIP Authority requirements.
- 2 flushes volumes 3 litre (half flush) and 6 litre (full flush)
- Working pressure from 0,2 to 20 bar.
- Resistance to atmospheric humidity (Hr <90%).
- 1 PP discharge pipe Ø56 360 mm length
- 1 Rubber seal for flush pipe Ø40 / Ø45;
- 1 Protection plug for tube.
- 1 Stop-valve with positioning ring.
- 1 Protection sponge for stop valve.
- 1 PP protection box.
- 2 Fixing metal brackets with screws for wall mounting.
- Installation instructions.
The installation of the cistern requires mounting of a connecting pipe to the WC.
It is possible to access the inside of the cistern quickly and easily, without the need of special equipment, using the spare parts fixed to the anti condensation plaque is possible to replace the deteriorated components.
Ten years warranty (10 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
Two years warranty (2 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
For further information please telephone 01722415000
Total Price: Contact Us