Technical Info for Low Back to Wall Cisterns (52A)
Low height cistern for back to wall toilets. dual flush mechanical actuated cistern with anti-condensation cover. An air conversion kit available for pneumatic flush plates.
- Special for under-window or inside low-wall installation.
TECHNICAL CISTERN FEATURES
- Dual flush cistern.
- Push plate can be mounted front or top (cistern is supplied settled for front installation)
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress
- Anti-condensation EPS - Polystyrene cover plate
- Easy installation.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Silent AZOR float valve certificated according to the NF standard category Class 1
- Certified cistern according WRAS standards.
- CE EN 14055 marking CL1
- A class for the Energy Efficiency in compliance with the ANQIP Authority requirements.
- 2 flushes volumes 3 litre (half flush) and 6 litre (full flush)
- Working pressure from 0,2 to 20 bar.
- Resistance to atmospheric humidity (Hr <90%).
- 1 PP discharge pipe 68/45
- 1 Protection sponge for stop valve.
- 1 Stop-valve with mounting bracket.
- 1 PP protection box.
- 2 Fixing metal brackets with screws for wall mounting.
- Installation instructions.
The installation of the cistern requires mounting of a connecting pipe to the WC.
It is possible to access the inside of the cistern quickly and easily, without the need of special equipment, using the spare parts fixed to the anti-condensation plaque is possible to replace the deteriorated components.
Ten years warranty (10 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
Two years warranty (2 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
For further information please consult www.livinghouse.co.uk