Technical Info for Corner Cistern Frame (52C)
Corner toilet cistern with installation hanging frame (52C) for fitting of wall hung wc into corner situations. This hidden cistern has dual flush mechanical actuated cistern with anti-condensation insulation cover.
Particularly suitable for special installations:
- Technical rooms and ducts.
- Corner installation (supplied with adjustable corner brackets)
TECHNICAL CISTERN FEATURES
- Dual flush.
- Easy installation.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress.
- Silent COMPACT float valve certificated according to the NF standard category Class I
- Certified cistern according NF standards.
- CE EN 14055 marking CL1
- A class for the Energy Efficiency in compliance with the ANQIP Authority requirements.
- 2 flushes volumes 3 litre (half flush) and 6 litre (full flush)
- Working pressure from 0,2 to 20 bar.
- Resistance to atmospheric humidity (Hr <90%).
- 1 PHED discharge pipe bend
- 1 PP protection box
- 1 protection plug Ø90
- 1 protection plug Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø90
- 1 Stop-valve (factory pre-assembled)
- 1 Protection sponge for the stop valve
- 1 mounting instructions
Fixing accessories for wall structure:
- 4 galvanized screws M8x60
- 4 galvanized washers M8 DIN 9021
- 2 Fast Fit fixing
Fixing accessories for toilet bowl mounting on the structure:
- 2 threaded rods M12
- 2 nuts M12
- 2 protection for threaded rod.
- 2 protection cover.
- 2 Toilet centering washer.
- 2 Washers Zn ø 34
- Height regulation of the adjustable floor brackets (0-200 mm);
- Depth regulation of the adjustable discharge pipe bend.
- Easy fastening system.
400 kg static weight load supported provided that the installation must be workmanlike performed.
It is possible to access inside of the cassette quickly and easily, without the need for particular equipment, using the spare parts fixed to the anti-condensation plaque is possible to replace the deteriorated components.
Ten years warranty (10 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If theproduct is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
Two years warranty (2 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If theproduct is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
For further information please consult www.livinghouse.co.uk