Technical Info Low Cisterns Hanging Frames (52B)
Low height cistern kit structure for installation of wall hung toilets with dual flush mechanical actuated cistern with anti-condensation cover. The push plate can be mounted on the front or on the top of the cistern. An air conversion kit is supplied for pneumatic flush plates.
- Special for under low window.
- In height restricted areas.
- Installation in masonry walls.
- Installation in gypsum walls.
- Installation in wooden walls
- Suitable for renovating projects.
- Structure in painted tubular corrosion resistant.
- Dual flush cistern.
- Push plate can be mounted front or top (cistern is supplied settled for front installation)
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress.
- Easy installation.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Anti-condensation EPS - Polystyrene.
- Silent AZOR float valve certificated according to the NF standard category Class I
- Certified cistern according WRAS standards.
- CE EN 14055 marking CL1.
- 2 flushes volumes 3 litre (half flush) and 6 litre (full flush)
- Working pressure from 0,2 to 20 bar.
- Resistance to atmospheric humidity (Hr <90%).
- 1 PHED discharge pipe bend.
- 1 PP protection box.
- 1 protection plug Ø90
- 1 protection plug Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø45
- 1 PP connecting sleeve Ø90
- 1 Stop-valve with mounting bracket.
- 1 Protection sponge for the stop valve.
- Installation instructions.
Fixing accessories for wall structure:
- 4 galvanized screws M8x60
- 4 galvanized washers M8 DIN 9021
- 2 metal brackets for wall mounting.
Fixing accessories for toilet bowl mounting on the structure:
- 2 threaded rods M12
- 2 nuts M12
- 2 protection for threaded rod.
- 2 protection cover.
- 2 Toilet centering washer.
- 2 Washers Zn ø 34
- Height regulation of the adjustable floor brackets (0-200 mm);
- Depth regulation of the adjustable discharge pipe bend.
- Easy fastening system.
400 kg static weight supported complies with NF D 12-208 standard.
It is possible to access the inside of the cistern quickly and easily, without the need of special equipment, using the spare parts fixed to the anti condensation plaque is possible to replace the deteriorated components.
Ten years warranty (10 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
Two years warranty (2 years) according to the general selling terms, warranty starts from the purchasing date of the products. If the product is not correctly installed the warranty is not valid.
For further information please consult www.livinghouse.co.uk
Total Price: Contact Us