Smoked Brushed & Oiled Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93L)
This Smoked Oak 260mm wide engineered hardwood flooring has a brushed timber surface and is prefinished with satin hard wax oil. This engineered hardwood floor is constructed by bonding the hardwood oak top layer to a timber plywood backing, making it an extremely stable wooden floor. Because our hardwood flooring is engineered in this way, it is suitable for laying over underfloor heating, directly to the existing concrete or timber subfloors and with its structural 20mm thickness, it can be spanned over exposed joists. Please note, due to the 6mm thickness of the top hardwood wear layer this engineered wooden flooring has the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues.
* Oak 6mm top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Same longevity as a solid wood.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)
Oak 148mm - £79
Oak 190mm - £86
Oak 220mm - £89
Oak 260mm - £96
Oak 300mm - £105