Teak Engineered Hardwood Flooring (93D)
This unfinished golden brown Teak flooring is an engineered plank with a 4mm solid teak top bonded onto a stable plywood backing. These engineered floors are the only realistic wooden floor choice for laying over underfloor heating as solid timber is not recommended. This unfinished flooring is pre-sanded and once installed is indistinguishable to solid floorboards and gives only advantages from the inherent movement problems of solid wood. Our engineered timber flooring is suitable for fitting directly to concrete and timber sub-floors.
Width 189mm x 15mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths.
* Teak 4mm top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Unfinished for on site finishing.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable for underfloor heating.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* The availability of teak changes so please call for further information
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)