Maple Engineered Wood Flooring (93A)
Light maple engineered flooring plank with a 6mm solid maple top layer that is supplied unfinished. This highly stable wooden floor has been engineered by bonding a 6mm hardwood top layer onto a 14 mm plywood backing. These timber floors are suitable for laying over underfloor heating, but maple is not as stable as some of the other wooden species that we can offer, therefore a small amount of movement should be expected. Our engineered wood flooring can be installing directly to concrete and timber subfloors or spanned over timber joists.
Width 180mm x 20mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths.
* Engineered construction.
* 6mm maple top layer.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Unfinished for on site finishing.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Made to special order allow 5 weeks.
* Prices exclude VAT.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Please enquire for availability.