This 189mm wide prefinished engineered wood flooring has a 4mm solid Teak veneered top layer, which is bonded onto a plywood timber backing, making an engineered floor sandwich that is extremely stable floor. Engineered timber flooring has a total thickness of 15mm and can be laid directly to the concrete subfloors,timber subfloors and span floor joists. Being the only credible wooden floor for laying over underfloor heating and having a 4mm teak top layer, engineered wood flooring has the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues.Minimum Order 25m2 Call For Prices & AvailabilityTeak Flooring Width189mm x 20mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths.
* Prefinished wood flooring.
* Thick 4mm teak top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Same longevity as solid wood.
* Easy & clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.