This smoked Oak 260mm wide board engineered wood flooring has an textured brushed surface which is prefinished with satin limed oil. This engineered floor is constructed by bonding the oak hardwood top layer to a timber plywood backing, making an extremely stable wooden flooring. Because our hardwood flooring is engineered in this way, it is suitable for laying over underfloor heating. Our plank flooring can be adhered directly to the existing concrete or timber subfloors or nailed to timber joists. Please note, our 6mm engineered floors have the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues. Minimum Order 15m2 Limed Oak Flooring148mm wide
* 6mm limed oak 6mm top layer.
* Same longevity as a solid wood.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Ideal over underfloor heating.
* Very wide floor board.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £130 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.