This prefinished engineered wooden flooring has a 6mm solid oiled Oak top layer which is bonded onto a plywood timber backing making this wooden floor extremely stable. Engineered timber flooring is so stable that it is the only credible wooden floor that can be used over underfloor heating. It is also suitable to be laid directly to an existing concrete and timber subfloors and with its 20mm total thickness it can also be used to span timber joists. Something else that should be taken into account, due to the 6mm thickness of the top hardwood wear layer this engineered wooden flooring has the same longevity as a solid wooden floor, but without the stability issues. Minimum Order 15m2 Floorboard Sizes148mm wide
300mm wideRandom Width148mm, 220mm and 260mm
* 6mm oiled oak wear layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £130 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.