Lacquer Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93H)
Our engineered oak wood flooring has a 6mm solid oak top veneer which is pre-finished in lacquer. The oak top is bonded onto a plywood timber backing making this floor extremely stable and is ideal for installing over underfloor heating. Engineered oak flooring can be adhered directly to concrete and timber subfloors or nailed to floor joists. Something else that should be taken into account, due to the 6mm thickness of the hardwood top, engineered wooden flooring has the same lifespan as solid wood flooring without the stability issues.
Width 190mm x 20mm thickness.
Mainly long lengths
* 6mm lacquered oak top.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* ABCD grade.
* Easy and clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Ideal for underfloor heating.
* Sold per pack.
* Pack size - 1.44m2 / 4 lengths
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £90 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)