Limed Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93Q)
This prefinished limed and oiled oak engineered plank floor has a 6mm solid oak top layer that is bonded onto a plywood timber backing making this wooden floor extremely stable. This added stability allows engineered wood flooring to be used over underfloor heating. Our limed oak can be laid directly to existing concrete and timber subfloors or for spanning joists. Please note due to the 6mm thickness of the oak wear layer our engineered flooring has the same longevity as a solid wooden floor but without the stability issues.
Limed Oak Flooring
* Thick 6mm top oak top.
* Engineered construction.
* Same longevity as a solid wood.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)
Oak Flooring 190mm - £76
Oak 190mm - £79
Oak 220mm - £82
Oak 260mm - £89
Oak 300mm - £98