Golden Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93P)
Golden Oak wooden flooring is specially engineered for improved stability. With a 6mm solid oak top, that is bonded onto a 14mm plywood timber backing, this engineering improve stability by up to 70% more a solid wooden floor. Because of this added stability engineered wooden flooring can be used safely over underfloor heating. The wood flooring can be installed directly to concrete or timber subfloors and is suitable for spanning floor joists. Engineered wooden flooring with a 6mm hardwood top has the same same lifespan as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues.
Minimum Order 15m2
* Thick 6mm top oak top layer.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £130 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Total Price: (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)