Fumed & Limed Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93T)
This Oak wood flooring has a fumed solid oak wear layer which has been limed with a hard wearing wax oil. Each floor board has been engineered with a 6mm oak top layer that is bonded onto a timber plywood backing, making this an extremely stable wooden floor. Being engineered in this way this flooring is suitable for laying over electrical or warm water underfloor heating. These floorboards can be laid directly to the concrete and timber subfloors, or spanning exposed joists. Due to the 6mm oak top layer, engineered flooring has the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues.
Fumed & Limed Flooring
Width 180mm x 20mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths.
* 6mm Teak top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Same longevity as solid wood.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)
Fumed / Limed Oak 180mm Wide - £65.00