Distressed Edge Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93X)
These very wide oak floorboards have hand distressed edges giving an aged but still smart looking floor. Our distressed wooden flooring is ideally suited to older buildings where our antiqued wooden flooring is too rustic looking. Prefinished in wax oil the wooden floor has been specially engineered with a 6mm solid Oak top layer that is bonded onto a 14mm plywood timber backing producing a wooden floor that is an extremely stable. Because this engineered timber has an added stability over solid wood versions, it can be used safely over underfloor heating. Our engineered oak flooring can be laid directly to existing concrete or timber subfloors as well as spanning floor joists. Due to the 6mm thickness top wear layer this oak flooring has the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues.
Minimum Order 15m2
Distressed Oak Flooring
* Authentic wide board floor.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Hand distressed floor boards.
* Prefinished for easy installation.
* Suitable for underfloor heating.
* Tongue & grooved on 4 sides.
* Most floor boards are long.
* 70% more stable than solid wood.
* Available in random widths.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £100 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Total Price: (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)