Cottage engineered Oak wood flooring is prefinished with a distressing oil producing an authentic antique looking wooden floor. With a 6mm solid oak top layer that is bonded onto a 14mm plywood backing making this an extremely stable oak floor. Because this engineered timber floor has added stability over a solid wood it can be used safely installed over underfloor heating. Engineered flooring can be laid directly to existing concrete and timber subfloors and is also suitable to spanning floor joists. Please note the 6mm thickness of the oak top layer has the same longevity as a solid wood floor, but without the stability issues associated. Minimum Order 15m2 Aged Oak Flooring Widths148mm wide
* Extra thick 6mm Oak top.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Prefinished for clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £130 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.