Brushed & Oiled Oak Engineered Wood Flooring (93N)
This engineered wood flooring has a pre-finished brushed and oiled finish. With a 6mm oak top layer, bonded onto a plywood backing making a very stable floor. This wood is so stable that it is the only credible wooden floor for using over underfloor heating. Our oak floors to be laid directly to existing concrete and timber subfloors or for spanning timber joists. please consider, due to the 6mm thickness of the top hardwood wear layer our engineered wooden flooring has the same lifespan as a solid wood floor, but without the stability problems.
Brushed Oak Flooring
* Brushed & oiled finish.
* Thick 6mm oak top.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Prefinished for clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Ideal over underfloor heating.
* Sold per pack / 1.44m2 / 4 lengths.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £90 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)