Ash Engineered Wood Flooring (93Y)
This blond Ash wooden floor is engineered for added stability and is an ideal timber floor choice for laying above underfloor heating. Each floorboard is pre-finished on a hard wearing oil and has a thick 6mm ash top layer bonded onto a stable 15mm plywood bottom layer, allowing superior stability. This Ash floor is available in a number of different plank widths and can also be supplied in a random width wood floor.
Engineered Ash Flooring
* Extra thick 6mm Ash top.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Pre-finished for clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)
140mm wide - £66/m2
160mm wide - £69/m2
180mm wide - £72/m2