American Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring (93S)
This prefinished walnut floor has a 6mm walnut top layer bonded onto a plywood timber backing, making this an extremely stable hardwood floor. With a 20mm total thickness, engineered wooden floors can be laid over concrete subfloors, timber subfloors and spanning floor joists. Engineering timber flooring is the only credible wooden floor suitable for installing over underfloor heating and due to the 6mm thickness of the top walnut, this engineered wooden flooring has the same longevity as its solid version, but without the stability issues.
Width 189mm x 20mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths.
* 6mm walnut top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Eco use of hardwoods.
* Same longevity as a solid wood.
* Easy & clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* ABCD grade.
* Oiled walnut availabel on request.
* Prices exclude VAT.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £80 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.