American Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring (93S)
This prefinished walnut floor has a 6mm walnut top layer bonded onto a plywood timber backing, making this an extremely stable hardwood floor. With a 20mm total thickness, engineered wooden floors can be laid over concrete subfloors, timber subfloors and spanning floor joists. Engineering timber flooring is the only credible wooden floor suitable for installing over underfloor heating and due to the 6mm thickness of the top walnut, this engineered wooden flooring has the same longevity as its solid version, but without the stability issues.
Width 190mm x 20mm thickness.
Mostly long lengths, some split lengths.
* 6mm walnut top layer.
* Engineered construction.
* Same longevity as a solid wood.
* Easy & clean installation.
* Up to 70% more stable than solid.
* Suitable over underfloor heating.
* ABCD grade.
* Sold per pack
190mm face - 1.44m2 pack / 4 lengths
220mm face - 1.67m2 pack / 4 lengths
240mm face - 1.82m2 pack / 4 lengths
* Supplied to special order - non-returnable.
* Prices exclude shipping @ £90 + VAT.
* Samples available on request.
Purchase Options (Prices shown ex.VAT.)
190mm width - £125
220mm width - £152
240mm width - £169