Showering is no longer just a convenient way of having a quick wash. It is almost an art form; a therapy; an indulgence; a social activity – oh, and showers look good too!
Some of us can remember when showers had two settings and two temperatures:
- torrent or trickle
- freeze or fry!
Happily times have changed, and shower heads are now incredibly sophisticated and versatile, and include some fantastic features.
Just going through our showerhead catalogue we picked up the following choices that can be made when choosing a new shower head:
- Fixed or adjustable – hand-held and pull-out
- Wall mounted or ceiling mounted
- Variety of water pressures – some shower heads are designed to work with lower water pressure and still achieve a shower with a good flow
- Choice of functions – waterfall, rain, massage, aerated, jet. Whatever your preference there is a shower head that will deliver. Some are multi-function so can be changed for different people or different moods
- Different shapes and sizes – shower heads can be small or large; square, round, oval and even bars
- Overhead shower heads or body jets
- A range of finishes including chrome, brass stainless steel, gold, nickel; even LED light changing – something for everyone
- Traditional, contemporary, minimalist,– there are shower heads to complement any style of bathroom or shower room
- Easy clean anti-limescale resistant nipple jets
We’d be surprised if you can’t find a shower head that suits you personality and your lifestyle! One thing we can be sure of – the 21st century shower has moved out of the locker room