Once you’ve fitted the perfect tap into your beautiful bathroom, you’ll want to keep it looking shiny and new forever. Just follow these simple tips and your taps will stay as sparkling as ever!
- To clean, simply wipe with a soapy sponge or cloth, then rinse and wipe dry.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products and scourers, as these can damage the finish on your taps.
- If you live in a hard water area, you may get a build-up of limescale over time. This can be removed with just a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice.
- If limescale is a problem then you might need to consider a water softener to prevent the build-ups.
- The best tip of all is to remember to clean your bathroom regularly, so that it doesn’t become a big chore, and you can enjoy your bathroom for many years to come.