Radiators are no longer the ugly but necessary horrors they once were. They are far more efficient than they used to be and are now available in a range of styles to suit most homes.
You now have the choice between ultra modern radiators and traditional cast iron radiators, depending on the style of your home.
Modern, innovative designs can be discreet or stand out as a prominent focal feature.
- Flat panel radiators are available in a range of sizes and contemporary colours, and can be used horizontally or vertically
- Tube or fin style radiators with oval square and pepperpot shaped tubes
- Mirror panels, some with etchings, and often available in a “condensation free” finish for bathrooms
- Chrome radiators available in highly polished or brushed, and also with etched patterns.
- Glass panels with invisible heating rods
For traditionalists old fashioned cast-iron radiators are still available but with much improved efficiency. Victorian cast iron radiators can be bought in a whole range of modern and traditional colours.
Central heating radiators are now an important part of the design element of a new room – right up there with choosing flooring, wall colours and other aspects of interior design.