More Wall Space
- There is no need for conventional wall-hung radiators – freeing up wall space for a more minimalist look, or for added storage space.
- Underfloor heating can be up to 40% more efficient than a conventional radiator set-up.
- Distributes heat evenly, so the output temperature can be lowered without affecting your overall comfort. This will reduce your heating bills and energy usage.
- The temperature in each room is controlled individually, so you can heat only the places that need it.
Even Heat Distribution
- With standard radiators, you may find that some areas of a room feel warmer than others. With underfloor heating, the heat is spread evenly throughout the room.
Easy to Install
- Easily connects to your power supply.
- Far less complicated to install than central heating – saving time and money.
- All connections are in one place, making it easy to diagnose and repair any faults.
- Electrical system means no potential leaks, and no build-ups of sludge affecting performance.
- Can be as much as 40% cheaper to run than conventional radiator systems.
- Cheaper to purchase and install than a new radiator system.
- Suffers much less wear and tear, meaning much lower maintenance cost.
- The even heat distribution means that rooms warm up much faster, reducing the running costs.
- Conventional central heating won’t always heat the whole room. With underfloor heating, there are no cold areas.
- Thermostatic control in each room for optimum comfort.
- A warm floor means no cold feet!
- Causes less air movement than radiators. This reduces the movement of dust particles in the air- making a better environment for allergy sufferers.
- The warm floor reduces the moisture content in carpets, and creates a less hospitable environment for dust mites.
- No sharp edges, exposed pipes, or hot surfaces.
- No water pipes, so no potential for leaks and consequential damages.