- All circuits should be installed by fully qualified electricians and conform to local and national codes.
- Power supply must be cut off before installation, maintenance and repair. The on/off button on the generator cannot cut power from the supply.
- No additional power supply or wire is allowed to connect to the generator.
Do not connect the ground wire to the neutral wire.
- Only the original parts and elements from the manufacturer are allowed to be used in installation, operation,
maintenance and repair.
- After the installation of the pipeline and electrical circuits, careful checking must be performed before switching on the
- The generator has been carefully installed, checked and tested in factory, therefore the customer only needs to install the power wire and control cables.