Installation of control and temperature sensor.
- The controller should be installed at a height of 1.2 m outside of the steam room, but also nearby for ease of operation.
- Firstly embed the installation box of the controller in the wall.
- Pull the control wire and temperature sensor wire through the conduit into the box, then connect the control wire to the black ROUND connector, then connect the temperature sensor wire to the black SQUARE connector inside it. Finally using sealing glue to seal around the box and wire entry holes, and then push the controller panel onto the base box.
Please see Fig.2.
- The temperature sensor is used to measure the temperature inside the steam room, so that the generator can work
automatically according to the pre-set temperature and maintain the room temperature constant.
- The installation height of the sensor should be about 1.2 –1.5 m from ground.
- Secure the sensor in the steam room. Please see Fig.3.
- Pull the sensor wire through the conduit then connect to the black SQUARE connector of the controller.