- If the generator is installed at a place where difficult for customer access, the water supply valve must be easy to access for emergencies.
- The electromagnetic valve can endure maximum 0.2MPa (2kg/cm2) water pressure. To protect the electromagnetic valve from extremely high water pressure, please turn down the inlet slightly or install water pressure relieving valve.
- Do not install saddle-backed or needle valves on the inlet. Please dredge and clean the pipe before installation.
- No block valve should be installed in the steam pipelines. Strictly no blocked or too many pipe bends should be in stalled, otherwise negative affects on the flow of steam and condensate can occur. The steam pipelines should be installed with a slight angle so that the condensate can flow back to the generator or the jets.
- Steam generator should be installed indoor to avoid freezing. The generator should be installed and leveled with the arrow pointing upwards, at an easy-access point, otherwise do not switch on.
- The steam pipeline must be copper pipes, all other materials such as plastic, acrylic should not be used as they cannot endure temperatures of 150oC or higher.
- All inlet and apertures should be sealed to prevent any leakage of steam to protect the generator and customers.
- The Steam generator draining system should not be drained to the steam room as this may cause serious scald and damage to the steam room.
Selecting the Correct Steam Generator:
In order to achieve comfort and relaxation, as well as energy efficiency, the selection of the correct steam generator and size is as critical as the design of the steam room itself.
The power supply and the circuit protector should be carefully checked to match the parameters of the generator.